Words to describe this weekend: inappropriate, painful, sexy
Thursday evening: Charlie, Dylan and their three adorable girlfriends go out to Josephine's where some guys have reserved a table. The group of guy are comprised mostly of European students studying in DC. SO fun, love dancing. Got so smashed. Dylan and Tory (one of our good friends) took off to go meet up with some other guys which left Charlie to flirt with all the hot boys. One in particular took fancy to Charlie and there may or may not have been a dance floor makeout sesh. (PDA is so not ok.. unless you're involved and then you LOVE it... amirite?!) That night ended uneventfully due to too much alcohol and being a good friend to those who were more drunk then I. When too much alcohol is involved the question becomes: What is the brightline for taking care of your friends? In other words, how hot must the guy be to pick the dick over helping the chick? In this case I picked the chick. Oh! Major faux pas!.. Fell down some stairs in front of the hot guy. So not ok. That's the problem with not wearing high heels often. Note to self: Must practice walking stairs in heels so I do not fall down in front of MHGs. God.
Friday: Went out to local 16 on U st with Tory, sans Dylan. She was on her own hot date. More deets on that later. Had previously been sexting (sex texting) with the cute bartender who works there but was not feeling him that night. Note to boys: If you want to dress poorly wear a button down short sleeve shirt like he was. VomVomVom!!!! Needless to say the cute European boys came to meet up including the aforementioned makeoutsesh boy so we moved our party over to the Chi Cha lounge and smoked some hookah. IMO (in my opinion) hookah is ok, cigarettes are gross. NOT sexy. And smelly. EW bad breath is suchhhhh a turn off! And no, gum does not cover it up! Fell down the stairs again. FuckFuck! Injury count: 2 huge scrapes, one on each arm and a massive bruise on my ass. Not sexy. Anyway at the end of the night the hot European slept over. Gave him a short interview process... obvs didn't want to hookup with an STD infested weirdo. We were laying in my bed watching a movie and he WOULD NOT MAKE A MOVE. That is so lame. When boys don't just get it going. Girls should not have to get the party started! I pretty much told him I was tired and was going to pass out. I guess that was motivation/clue enough that if you don't make a move now, nothing is going to happen, because shit happened. This was actually my first time having sex with a European, and let's just say Americans could use a few pointers from our peers across the pond. I think it's the whole sexual freedom difference. Americans are so stifled and Europeans just love the human body. And he had a super hot body. Such a turn on to have sexy sex. It's motivation to get my ass to the gym and work out... Needless to say the next morning did not go as smoothly. Awkward... I wanted to go to brunch with Dylan and Tory to recap our nights but he would not wake the f up! What's proper etiquette for kicking someone out? Remember I'm new to this game! Finally we walked out together and had an awkward sort of hug goodbye. Meh, whatever.
Saturday: Went to a house party with some friends. Discovered my one friend's little brother is a freshmen at georgetown. Did I mention he's smoking hot?? Hooking up with friends brothers; Ok or Not Ok?? Well I didn't anyway. When we got to the party the police were there! I'm lucky I didn't get my ass arrested since for some reason my already drunk self decided to tell the cop off for ruining the party. Luckily I was wearing a super slutty shirt and I think he thought I was flirting so it all worked out ok. Pretty much all of my ex boyfriends friends were at the party, luckily he had left before I got there. I love his friends so it's awesome that I can still see them and it's not awkward. At least not for me, I don't know about for them. Went into Gtown later and met up with some friends. Met a new guy, exchanged numbers. Nothing exciting, he walked me home. I would have invited him up except I knew my night was going to end poorly. Which it did. I spent the whole night vomming. As my gay ex boyfriend/now good friend says, "it's calorie control!" But he's a story for another time.
All in all a good weekend. My drunk texting paid off because I got an invite for a dinner date with a jewish doctor. WTF yay!
More to come,
MHG
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment