Friday, September 25, 2009

Give me Hair! Long Beautiful Hair!

Good Morning MHGs,

How was your Thursday night? Mine was not spent at McFaddens, aka awesome! I went to my first grown up dinner party, how mature of me. The hotdoc invited me over to his house since his roommates were cooking dinner, which was delish. Did I mention they have a dog? Obviously it would take a lot to ruin this night. After boozin and schmoozin hotdoc asked if I wanted to go back and meet up with my friends (since I had told him this was the plan). And because he is such a gentleman he drove me home promptly and dropped me off... NOT. Ya he dropped me home alright and marched his ass right upstairs with me. I actually laughed out loud at how presumptuous he was. He happens to work literally one block away from where I live and parks in the garage not 10 ft from my apartment. (Dear God, I don't think the signs could be clearer. I get the hint! You want me to be hooking up with the hotdoc!) This fact, coupled with the fact that he has an "on call" bag full of goodies such as toothbrush, scrubs for the next day, etc. makes it super easy for a doc as hot as he is to weasel his way into staying over. Since the doc and I have not hooked up so far we went through all the awkward steps. (How do we skip those... the awkward convo... the awkward stares??) Needless to say, he, just like the hot European, would NOT make a fucking move. I guess even though hotdoc is a grown man it still takes a little nudge from the girl laying practically naked in bed for them to get the hint. Maybe I'm being too harsh? I mean, is it more mature to take things slowly at this age? Did I mention theres a 6 year age gap between doc and I? Which I have no problem with. I actually prefer hanging around men older than I am, I think the maturity levels match up better. Needless to say, we didn't have sex. He didn't even try. We just made out for a long ass time, and sorta bumped and grinded if ya know what I mean. Do men who have friends that are getting married and having babies just not bother being assholes anymore? Don't get me wrong, I dont think its sacrificing on my part taking things slow and getting the fantastic gentleman that he is over a one night stand. I'm just trying to decide why things aren't moving faster, this was our 3rd date in one week...? Well at least he's a good kisser. I'm super excited to have sex with him since in my head doctors know exactly where to touch girls to get them going. Whoo Whooo :)

The one qualm I had with hotdoc seeing him practically naked for the first time, was that he shaved his chest. Now, while hotdoc is Jewish, he is not very hairy at all. And while grooming is a personal matter, I really am not into a shaved chest. Give me a burly man! Ok granted there can be too much hair (no back hair, please!) but I am personally very turned off by male hair removal. And as far as down there I would say men should groom and maintain but NOT shave. It just looks weird shaved. Not sexy. And I don't think it makes the dick look bigger. As far as women, obviously more hair removal is approp. I've been getting waxed since my high schools days way back when. (Hello- 8 years of bf's...) Whether you're into the Brazilian, strip, or just short, just make sure to keep it PRETTY!!

I hope you aren't lactose intolerant because this weekend is going to be legend-dairy!
More soon, Char

No comments:

Post a Comment