Monday, September 21, 2009
Gewish Geography
Had my dinner date with the Jewish doctor. Hot. Jewish. Doctor. Need I say more? Total mench. Go look it up. And he has a dog. I'm dying. I'm going to have to agree with Dylan on this one. The frat boy scene is played out. I will no longer allow myself to wear college goggles and believe that because a boy has above average intelligence that somehow makes him the man of my dreams. Opening car doors, paying the bill. My lord you would think that I'd been raised by neanderthals! (Which I was not!) My dad has always been a total gentleman so I wonder where I got the idea it was ok for guys to be such immature assholes?? I guess this whole senior year thing is allowing us to open our eyes to the wonders of post graduate life. Holy shit, I'm ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment