Monday, October 5, 2009

Sex on your .

Well, it happens once a month every month. It sucks. I hate it. I wish I had the option of a hysterectomy so I could stop it. Needless to say, god hates women and punishes them with a period. No, I don't have penis envy, I just wish the phrase "You can't trust something that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die" didn't exist. Bastard frat boys and their stupid phrases.

The question is: how will boys react to it? For most it terrifies them and they'd rather see their parents have sex then deal with a girl on her period. Ok. That may be extreme. But typically boys will avoid girls on their periods at all costs. And rightly so. Hell, I'm a fucking bitch on my period. DO NOT double cross me. You'll regret it. And that's a promise. But typically I'm a lovely girl so it balances out, right?

There are some caveats to avoiding girls like the plague on their period, though. Let's examine. There are some boys are just clueless as to when girls are PMSy and don't take the hint to back off (they usually have to go hunting for their balls in some drain in a dark ally). But then there are the boys that actually don't mind it. Meh, they're getting laid so WTH. The worst is when you're with a guy that hasn't experienced you on the rag yet. You know damn well you're going to start flowing at any minute, but hey, you're horny and just want to get fucked. And of course, you get your period during sex. Does the guy freak (which is so fucking immature. Hello every girl gets it!) or is he cool about it? (The appropriate reaction IMO would be to finish and then he should offer a wet nap or something.) Or, does he know you're going to get your period but he's horny enough to not care? Which some guys just don't. It's like extra lube to them. EW.

Personally I'm not a huge advocate of sex on your period. I think its a little skeezy. I think the exceptions are if you're having a really lite flow day and it won't look like the chain saw massacre happened on his dick, or if you're using a condom, or if you have sex in the shower. Otherwise, eh, I'd just fess up and let him know your aunt flow is in town. Let it be a mutual decision. They'll probably appreciate you at least giving them the option. Now this does not necessarily mean I'm advocating for a hummer week. Seriously, whatever cruel group of men came up with that concept should burn in hell. I'm not sucking dick for a week while I'm suffering with cramps, headaches, nausea etc. Fuck you. You should be pampering me! (How the hell do I always have a bf??) Needless to say its gonna happen to all girls at some point so you should probably have a game plan. What's yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment